One of the quickest ways to increase your credit scores by over 100 points is to add tradelines onto your credit. The easiest and cheapest way to do this is to have a friend or family member who has an older credit card (at least one year old, but the older the better) with a high credit limit (at least $5,000, but the higher the better), low debt load (20% or less, the lower the better) and a perfect payment history, who will add you onto that credit card as an authorized user.
If the credit card DOES NOT meet the above mentioned criteria, DO NOT add it onto your credit!
For this to work, you also need to follow a few simple instructions:
- Set up a Credit Check Total account at www.creditchecktotal.com
- Make sure your name and address are EXACTLY the same on all three bureaus. If not, contact the credit bureaus directly and have them correct this.
- You will need to provide the cardholder your name and address that is exactly the same as it appears on your credit report.
- You will also need to provide the cardholder with your Social Security Number and date of birth.
There is absolutely no risk to your friend or family member if they follow these few simple rules. For this to work, you also need to follow a few simple instructions:
- The cardholder can add you as an authorized user by either calling the credit card company or going online and selecting "add an authorized user."
- In a week or ten days they will receive a credit card in the mail with your name on it.
- First, they need to activate it.
- Second, they need to make a small purchase of something like gas.
- Last, they need to make sure they never give you the credit card 😉
What if you don’t have a friend or family member who has a credit card that meets the criteria? Then send an email to email@example.com and request a list of their tradelines. You will pay a one-time fee to be added as an authorized user on one of their clients' seasoned credit cards for a few months. This will greatly improve your credit score.